Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin, and Other Fun Stuff

I haven't been writing much lately. Well, that's sort of an understatement. I haven't been writing at all lately. But I have been doing stuff, which is always good.

One of the things I've been doing is Influenster. If you aren't doing this yet, you should. Sure, it's another internet time-suck, to be certain - but it lands you free stuff. And actually, it's rather fun - you just have to have to enjoy writing, and answering questions. How it works: basically, you'll write reviews for products you love (or hate), in hopes that they'll send you more products you love (or hate), for free.

My first shipment of free goodies, called a Vox Box, came last month, and it was pack to the gills with goodies. Like this little doo-dad, from goody. Goodies from Goody! Golly Gee!

$7.29 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger

Now, in all fairness, neither Goody or Influenster could have possibly known I had recently cut 8" off my hair off, leaving less than a shoulder-length bob behind. For that reason, this product didn't stand much of a chance in my house. Not even Princess Crabigail, my 2 year-old, has enough hair to really use it.

But even so, I can tell you this - it's a nifty little product, and it does hold a bun up, if you have enough hair. I particularly liked the easy release. Just turn the thing counter-clockwise and it comes right out. No pulling, no yanking, no loss of hair. 

Should I decide to grow my hair long again, I'd definitely use these. Thank you Goody, for sending me this complimentary set! Hopefully I'll still have them in a year.

If you want to try Influenster too, leave me a note here with your email address. The first two posters will get invites (that's all I have left!). 




Coming Soon: I finally committed to Stainless Cookware! Yay! Let the learning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment