|(Spicy) Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas|
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small can of green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Flour tortillas
- Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole – as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased baking dish.
- Combine oil and seasonings in small bowl.
- Drizzle the seasoning mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Add chillies, onions and peppers to the dish and stir to combine, add more seasoning as desired.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.